Monday, May 07, 2007

Wet Monday

Not much to blog about today. It might be a holiday for most people but not for me, so I have been hard at it all day. Went out for coffee with the regulars this morning - I think we got 9 or 10 of us around the table - the record is 13!
The weather has been wet and windy all day, I felt sorry for the little lambs in the field behind me as they were being battered by the weather! They had their tails docked last week, so they aren't scampering around as much as they normally do.
It's been so cold that I have had to light the fire again - the storage heaters seem to have failed yet again and I have my aunts visiting me - and they feel the cold!
Gave my aunt her first lesson in texting today - a long way to go, but not bad for someone in their 70's! Better get on with entertaining them now.

2 comments:

Un Peu Loufoque said...

pretty sure if someone cut my tail off then stuck me in a cold wet filed I may not be quite so frisky either!!

Faith said...

un peu has summed it up! Poor little things, I suppose it is essential. Have a nice visit with your aunt. I had my mother here today (wed) and she is 91!