Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Wedding

Just back from my Brothers wedding in Bromsgrove.
I drove down on Thursday and picked up 'im indoors from Birmingham airport as he had cut his Bridge and Bowling holiday in Spain short to come for the wedding. My brother and his wife have been an item for many years now - almost as long as me and 'im! But because of one thing and another they were not able to get married until now. I was asked to be a bridesmaid (one of 5) along with my 2 new nieces and my great niece! The colour theme for the day was coffee and cream- the only one wearing white was my new great niece (aged 18 months!). The wedding took place at the Bromsgrove Hilton where my brother and my new SIL first met. It was a lovely day and we partied well into the night -the only problem was that a glass of wine cost £7.45 and a coke cost £2.50! so we were restrained on our drinking which was probably a good thing as we were both fine to drive back today.
I even managed to fit in 3 swims during my stay which was great.

here is a pic of me and 'im indoors with the bride and groom...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wizzard, that is a lovely picture. I have stayed at the Hilton once when Amy was a baby. Glad you had a good time.

Crystal xx

Suffolkmum said...

Congratulations to your brother and SIL! Lovely picture, glad all went well.

Casdok said...

Broomsgrove is a lovely area, and what a lovely photo!

annakarenin said...

Lovely photo, can't believe those prices but obviously didn't spoil a beautiful day and like you said they had their pluses.

CAMILLA said...

Hello Wizzard,

Sending many Congratulations to your Brother and Sister-In-LaW on their recent Wedding.

The photo is really lovely, may they have many future happy years together.

Camilla.x